Volleyball is one of the most exciting, popular and challenging sports in the world today!
High quality training in the critical skills of volleyball help athletes, coaches, and parents:
Welcome to your best volleyball training!
- Prevent Needless Injuries
- Play More Efficiently and Productively
- Play with Confidence and Consistency
- Develop Critical Skills that allow for advanced strategies and playing
What's Different about our training?
"Dick Powers' knowledge and experience in volleyball are by far the best around."
"Our daughter had played with another club for five years prior to joining Powers.
We truly feel she received the best instruction from Powers."
At Dick Powers Volleyball, we understand the way young athletes LEARN. We're not just coaches, we're teachers first. We guarantee our results in:
Critical skill footwork patterns
Overcoming poor training habits
Improving healthy habits
Safe arm-swing mechanics
Knee-injury prevention training
Increased ball control success
Internal training systems
Advanced training guidance
Enhanced learning progress
Philosophy Teaching & Coaching
July 10, 2014 Update: Registration Now Available for Powers Volleyball July 2014 Opportunities
- Please use the "SIGN UP" tab above right to register and apply for July 2014 Powers Volleyball Opportunities including:
- Continuation of Year Round Private Client Training's Standards and Expectations for Performance Based Movement, Skills, Confidence, and Leadership.
- Middle School and High School Four Day All Skills Developmental Camps - Recommended for Athletes Who Want to Get Better.
- Middle School and High School One Day Elite Performance All Day Saturday Clinics - Recommended for Athletes Who Want and Need to "Kick It Up a Few Notches" and "Get After It." If you have worked previously with Powers Volleyball, you will understand what you just read. If not, and you "have the goods," than we will see you there.
- Middle School and High School Evening Clinics for Serving, Movement, Footwork, Passing, Digging, Back Row Skills, Setting, and Attacking.
- Applicants will be prequalified and admitted on a first come, first served basis with enrollment being limited.
- Head Teacher, Trainer, and Coach: Dick Powers - See "ABOUT US" tab above for further information about Coach Powers and Dick Powers Volleyball.
- Please add email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your email Contacts. All communications will be received at and sent from email@example.com.
- Training Site: YMCA of Steuben County - Angola, Indiana 46703
- Good Better Best - Y E S !