Volleyball is one of the most exciting, popular and challenging sports in the world today!
High quality training in the critical skills of volleyball help athletes, coaches, and parents:
Welcome to your best volleyball training!
- Prevent Needless Injuries
- Play More Efficiently and Productively
- Play with Confidence and Consistency
- Develop Critical Skills that allow for advanced strategies and playing
What's Different about our training?
"Dick Powers' knowledge and experience in volleyball are by far the best around."
"Our daughter had played with another club for five years prior to joining Powers.
We truly feel she received the best instruction from Powers."
At Dick Powers Volleyball, we understand the way young athletes LEARN. We're not just coaches, we're teachers first. We guarantee our results in:
Critical skill footwork patterns
Overcoming poor training habits
Improving healthy habits
Safe arm-swing mechanics
Knee-injury prevention training
Increased ball control success
Internal training systems
Advanced training guidance
Enhanced learning progress
Philosophy Teaching & Coaching
Update: July 17, 2016
Lakeland Middle School Camp Information
If You are Good, We Will Help You Become Better!
If You Need to Learn and Improve, We Will Work Together to So Do! Y E S !
July 18 - 21, 2016 4:45 - 8:15 PM
Lakeland High School Gymnasium 805 E 075 N, LaGrange, IN 46761 Directions
"Walk Ins" are welcomed - plenty of Coaches on hand.
DPV "A - Z Camp:" Volleyball Mental Preparation, Effective First Steps Curriculum, and All Required Footwork Patterns, Skills, and Knowledge to Perform Effectively and Safely.
Goals for All Athletes Training with Dick Powers Volleyball
- Make Your Highest Available School, Club, and Collegiate Team,
- Get to Start, Get to Play, Get to Play All The Time,
- Be Nominated by Your Coaching Staff for Post Season Recognition(s),
- Pursue Collegiate, Professional, and Olympic Play
- Then, Continue Your Training Process Again for Further Achievements.
Care to Be Your Best - Y E S !
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text & Voice : 260 267 5119
Please Note: Below are programs intended to become available in 2016. Click on the "Learn more" links to see the history of what's upcoming. The information in the Credentials Philosophy Teaching box is current.
As we say, "From Your First Successful Serve over the Net Through Your Collegiate Career - Y E S !