Volleyball is one of the most exciting, popular and challenging sports in the world today!
High quality training in the critical skills of volleyball help athletes, coaches, and parents:
Welcome to your best volleyball training!
- Prevent Needless Injuries
- Play More Efficiently and Productively
- Play with Confidence and Consistency
- Develop Critical Skills that allow for advanced strategies and playing
What's Different about our training?
"Dick Powers' knowledge and experience in volleyball are by far the best around."
"Our daughter had played with another club for five years prior to joining Powers.
We truly feel she received the best instruction from Powers."
At Dick Powers Volleyball, we understand the way young athletes LEARN. We're not just coaches, we're teachers first. We guarantee our results in:
Critical skill footwork patterns
Overcoming poor training habits
Improving healthy habits
Safe arm-swing mechanics
Knee-injury prevention training
Increased ball control success
Internal training systems
Advanced training guidance
Enhanced learning progress
Philosophy Teaching & Coaching
VolleyEye is Almost Ready - Y E S !
Resumption March 1, 2016
Powers Elite Training
Small Group Total Player & Small Group Positional
Please, email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are not on DPV Newsletter email group and want to receive first notice of registrations, technical updates, and "what's next?!" information.
Goals for All Athletes Training with Dick Powers Volleyball
- Make Your Highest Available School, Club, and Collegiate Team,
- Get to Start, Get to Play, Get to Play All The Time,
- Be Nominated by Your Coaching Staff for Post Season Recognition(s),
- Pursue Collegiate, Professional, and Olympic Play
- Then, Continue Your Training Process Again for Further Achievements.
text and voice : 260 267 5119
Please Note: Below are programs intended to become available in 2016. Click on the "Learn more" links to see the history of what's upcoming. The information in the Credentials Philosophy Teaching box is current.
As we say, "From Your First Successful Serve over the Net Through Your Collegiate Career - Y E S !